lol bobs lol bobs

excellent

that was pretty good, made me laugh, that's for sure.

Welcome to Newgrounds! Welcome to Newgrounds!

Excellent work Elios.

you've certainly produced a work of flash genius that will be used by noobs for some time to come. not only is it informative, its also comical, which basically completes the entire submission.

pok'emo pok'emo

splendid.

that was very amusing, just what I needed to brighten up what has been, up to this point, a very crappy day. I thank you for this.

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

very nice.

I was listening to this the entire time I was reading over all 22 chapters for my AP world history final. I can honestly say, it kept me going, and I actually got an A on the final. so I say, thank you anime theater, for giving me an A.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

this piece of work deserves pie.

like I said, someone should give you pie for this. excellent tune, and very good quality I might add. I don't know what gave you the spark of ingenius to create this masterpiece, but it must be divine in some fashion.

A Beautiful Life A Beautiful Life

exceptional piece of work.

very nice work, the animation was fantastic. you obviously put alot of time into this, and I must say, its payed off. 10/10

Totemo Hentai Furry Yiff Totemo Hentai Furry Yiff

this is the best thing i've seen in some time.

while christmas may have come and passed, im never out of the spirit for a christmas flash, and this was no exception. very nice work, I laughed quite hard. 10/10.

Duck.fla Spin Duck.fla Spin

perfection.

I've not seen anything of this calibur in quite some time. each time I watch it, it seems to get even more hilarious.

dot dot dot... dot dot dot...

this made my holiday.

thank you. original and funny.